The District 30 Echo
District 30 exists to create a community that craves learning, fosters resiliency, and cares deeply for every child.
We honor childhood and foster intellectual, physical, and social-emotional growth.
- Taking responsibility for all of our students
- Maintaining strong relationships and collegiality
- Implementing child-centric practices
We will Succeed by Realizing District 30's Strategic Objectives:
- Create rich learning experiences and dynamic environments that promote student growth, build a culture of innovation and prepare students to be productive global citizens.
- Maintain a healthy, financially stable position.
- Ensure facilities contribute to an optimal educational experience.
- Recruit, hire and retain the highest quality staff and provide coordinated professional development.
- Establish and maintain continuous open exchanges of ideas and information with all stakeholders, both internal and external, to foster relationships, collaboration, and understanding among our entire learning community.