Quest Food Management Services is excited for the re-opening of school and offering all your favorite meal items! The Quest Team is back and busy preparing menus that support our fresh, made from scratch, high quality dining program. Be assured the staff will be following the CDC guidelines required by the State of Illinois and the Illinois Department of Public Health as we fully reopen utilizing our pre-order lunch program. Continued communication will be forthcoming as it relates to any changes. For questions, contact Aracely Rojas, Quest Food Service Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org or at (847) 400-8992.
Pre-Order Lunch via MyMealOrder (All Schools)
- Go to: www.mymealorder.com
- Parents along with their students can choose their meals a month at a time and pay online using Discover, VISA, or MasterCard (credit/debit)
- An Annual Milk Pass is being offered as a convenience to families whose students regularly bring their lunch to school
- All orders must be placed at least 3 days in advance
- If your child forgets their lunch or wishes to get a lunch, they will receive a cold lunch and we will notify you and charge your account