Pillar I - Educational Programming
Objective: Create rich learning experiences and dynamic environments that promote student growth, cultivate inclusivity and equity, build a culture of innovation and prepare all students to be productive global citizens.
- Rigorous and Coherent Academic Programs
- Foster a culture of innovation and risk-taking
- Outstanding Student Performance and Growth
- Nurturing, Supportive, and Developmentally-Appropriate Student-Centered Social-Emotional Development
Pillar II - Finance
Objective: Maintain a healthy, financially stable position.
- Strong Financial Planning
- Capacity to Support Emerging Programs and Routine Facility Maintenance
- Ability to Respond to Changes in School Funding
Pillar III - Operations
Objective: Ensure facilities and systems contribute to an optimal educational experience.
- Safe Learning Environment
- Capacity to Support Evolving and Emerging Programs
- Support Environmental Awareness and Reasonable, Sustainable Practices
- Integrated, Effective, and Efficient Systems that Manage Information Flow
Pillar IV - Personnel
Objective: Recruit, hire and retain the highest quality staff and provide coordinated professional development.
- Highest Quality Staff
- Specific and Continuous Job-Embedded Staff Development and Continuous Improvement
Pillar V - Community and Communication
Objective: Establish and maintain continuous open exchanges of ideas and information with all stakeholders, both internal and external, to foster relationships, collaboration, and understanding among our entire learning community.
- Effective Communication
- Effective Emergency Communication
- Positive and Engaged Parent Communication and Partnership
- Community Presence and Relationships