District 30 Board Goals
Our Board of Education and Administrative Team work together to update our Strategic Plan annually. This work supports the District 30 Echo, our five Strategic Objectives, and it fuels the creation of two powerful Board Goals that reflect what is most important this year. Goals are closely monitored in order to ensure their progress and completion.
District 30 Echo
District 30 exists to create a community that craves learning, fosters resiliency, and cares deeply for every child.
We honor childhood and foster intellectual, physical, and social-emotional growth.
- Accepting responsibility for all students
- Maintaining strong relationships and collegiality
- Implementing child-centric practices
We will Succeed by Realizing District 30's Strategic Objectives:
- Create rich learning experiences and dynamic environments that promote student growth, cultivate inclusivity and equity, build a culture of innovation, and prepare all students to be productive global citizens.
- Maintain a healthy, financially stable position.
- Ensure facilities and systems contribute to an optimal educational experience.
- Recruit, hire and retain the highest quality staff and provide coordinated professional development.
- Establish and maintain continuous open exchanges of ideas and information with all stakeholders, both internal and external, to foster relationships, collaboration, and understanding among our entire learning community.
Our progress on our Strategic Objectives is informed by our Key Statistics Document.
District 30's 2023-24 Board Goals
Our Board Goals continue as our other major areas of focus for the year.
Increase District 30’s capacity to systemically collaborate within grade-level teams to execute the cycle of continuous instructional improvement by:
Strengthen a sense of belonging through diversity, equity, and inclusion efforts that foster positive climates across District 30.
Foster emotionally intelligent schools where students and staff feel safe to learn and perform at their best.