Northbrook/Glenview School District 30 continues its partnership with Quest Food Management Services to provide quality food services to your student. At Quest, we have been providing fresh, high-quality food and intensely personal service for over 30 years. Our Food Philosophy guides our approach to wholesome, scratch-made food, and our culinary leaders deliver tailored dining experiences to the unique needs of each community we serve. To learn more about Quest Food Management Services, please visit their corporate website at www.questfms.com. For questions, contact Aracely Rojas, Quest Food Service Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org or at (847) 400-8992.
Access meal menus and interactive features at the FD Meal Planner Website
Preorder and Pay for School Lunch Online
We are happy to offer a preorder system at Maple, Wescott, and Willowbrook Schools via myMealOrder! Parents (along with their students) can choose their meals a month at a time and pay for it when you order. It takes just a few minutes to make an online payment using Discover, VISA, or MasterCard (credit/debit). Your order will be prepared fresh and be delivered to your child in their classroom for lunch. All orders must be placed at least 3 days in advance. If your child forgets their lunch, they will receive a cold lunch and we will notify you and charge your account. For returning Maple students, your balance from Mealtime will be transferred to myMealOrder once you create an acount. To learn more about our preorder system and view the menu visit www.mymealorder.com. For questions, review the MyMealOrder FAQ.
In the District’s continued partnership with Quest Food Management Services, families should be aware of the following procedures that students will be expected to follow while participating in the lunch program at the start of the school year. It should be noted that these procedures will be updated regularly.
- Students will be required to eat lunch in classrooms. While students may remove face masks to eat, students will remain in assigned seating as social distancing guidelines will be followed to the extent possible. If necessary, students with allergies requiring additional distancing considerations, will be relocated to a designated area to ensure their safety. Hand washing and/or sanitizer will be available before and after meal service.
- The school lunch program will be on a preorder basis only, with orders required to be placed at least three days prior. Maple families will be required to utilize myMealOrder to preorder and pay for lunch online. Previous MealTime balances will be transferred to myMealOrder accounts. Wescott and Willowbrook will not see any change in the preordering process. All milk purchases will be made through myMealOrder. Due to the complexity of the student attendance schedule, an annual milk pass will not be possible for this school year.
- Preorder menus will include a daily special or a choice from three other options. Self-serve options including salad, vegetable, and fruit bars will be eliminated. A fresh vegetable and fresh fruit are included in daily meals.
- Fresh made meals will be individually packaged prior to delivery and we will ensure the safe holding and transport of food. Utensils and packaging will be disposable with attention given to compostable packaging when possible.
- We will ensure a safe delivery of meals to the classroom, all those involved wearing PPE. Specific employees/volunteers will be assigned to specific classrooms to minimize number of persons involved with service.
- Refuse will be collected from each classroom following the lunch period and surfaces wiped down prior to resuming class activities.
- The buildings will maintain an enhanced cleaning schedule. Food services and custodial staff will have increased responsibility in cleaning and disinfecting common and high-use surfaces in the kitchen including areas utilized for lunch.
- For more information surrounding the safety measures we are implementing in all our kitchens and dining halls please link directly to https://www.questfms.com/covid-19.