As Northbrook / Glenview School District 30 begins our e-Learning program. we wanted to review the general guidelines of the program and share details regarding the learning experiences that your children will have next week. Our goal is to provide online instruction for all our students that will keep them engaged and thinking. To the extent possible, we are using learning activities within our curriculum, picking up where the students have been working in the classroom.
The e-Learning Process
Please direct all tech support / e-Learning support questions to email@example.com or you may leave a message on our e-learning support number 847-400-8940. For specific lesson questions, please contact your classroom teacher. For any additional questions about the program, please reach out to one of the following individuals for assistance:
- Dr. Nate Carter (Maple) - firstname.lastname@example.org or School Office: 847-400-8900
- Dr. Chris Brown (Wescott) - email@example.com or School Office: 847-272-4660
- Dr. Scott Carlson (Willowbrook) - firstname.lastname@example.org or School Office: 847-498-1090
Seesaw At Home Tips (pdf)
The District 30 e-Learning Plan - Updated 3/29/2020
District 30 e-Learning Weekly Schedule - Updated 4/24/2020
Kindergarten E-Learning Links
- Kindergarten E-Learning Introduction Letter (pdf)
- Seesaw At Home Tips (pdf)
- Seesaw Class App (login and tips)
- Help playing videos in Seesaw (streaming video)
- This Dreambox Login Poster is hanging in every classroom. It helps kids log into the resource.
Additional Hardware Reccomendations
If you feel like your student might need an attachable keyboard or new headphones for e-Learning, we wanted to provide some guidance about these add-ons for the iPad:
The iPads can be set up to use any bluetooth keyboard, which should work fine for home typing. In District 30, we use this wired keyboard, which is both durable and a reliable connection to the iPad.
The District has crafted this reccomendation sheet for headphones, along with a list of headphones we have tested with our student iPads.