District 30 Board Goals
District 30 exists to create a community that craves learning, fosters resiliency, and cares deeply for every child.
We honor childhood and foster intellectual, physical, and social-emotional growth.
- Lifelong learning
- Relationships and collegiality
- Child-centric practices
We will Succeed by Realizing District 30's Strategic Objectives:
- Create rich learning experiences and dynamic environments that promote student growth, build a culture of innovation and prepare students to be productive global citizens.
- Maintain a healthy, financially stable position.
- Ensure facilities contribute to an optimal educational experience.
- Recruit, hire and retain the highest quality staff and provide coordinated professional development.
Establish and maintain continuous open exchanges of ideas and information with all stakeholders, both internal and external, to foster relationships, collaboration, and understanding among our entire learning community.
District 30's 2016-2017 Board Goals:
Increase child-centered instruction within rigorous and coherent educational programs.
|Goal 2||Ensure District 30 facilities possess the capacity to support our evolving and emerging programs and contribute to optimal educational experiences.|