In keeping with the District Mission Statement, District 30 is committed to an educational vision that recognizes the value, needs, and talents of each child and strives to assist each child in reaching his/her full potential. We recognize our responsibility to provide an educational program specifically designed to meet the needs of gifted and talented students. Gifted and talented children in District 30 exhibit academic aptitude and/or achievement significantly beyond their peers and demonstrate high-level thought processes on a consistent basis. In order for these students to most effectively translate potential into performance, they benefit from acceleration and/or enhancement of content and an instructional approach to their academic program that promotes abstract and higher order thinking.
This year Navigate Parent Night will be held on October 24, 2018, at 7:00 p.m. at Wescott School. Below are last year's presentations.
- District 30 Navigate Program Brochure
- Navigate Parent Night Presentation
- Navigate Parent Night ELA Presentation Grades 1-3
- Navigate Parent Night ELA Presentation Grades 4-5
- Navigate Parent Night Math Presentation Grades 1-3
- Navigate Parent Night Math Presentation Grades 4-5
For more information regarding District 30's Navigate program please contact Robyn Kogan, Gifted Coordinator/Differentiated Instruction Specialist at email@example.com.