Summer School Registration
For Out of District residents, registration will begin on Tuesday, April 4th at noon!
Registration will remain open until enrollment reaches capacity at 450 students. Please register and complete payment as soon as possible to secure your child's classes.
- When registration begins on the date and time above, visit this web page for the link to our Summer School registration portal.
- Classes are $140.00 per class for District 30 registrants and $155.00 per class for out-of-district registrants.
- Registration is online only! If you are in need of a computer to register, Maple School will have a computer kiosk to help you register.
- Classes are 55 minutes with a 5 minute passing period.
- You may enroll for 1, 2, 3, or 4 periods. If you are enrolling for less than 4 periods please choose sequential classes.
- After finishing class sign-up, you will be prompted for payment. Payment can be done by credit card or personal check. Credit card payments are handled online only. Personal checks are to be dropped off at Maple School made out to "District 30 Summer School". Students are officially registered only after payment is received.
- As registration progresses, we will monitor class sizes. All classes will have an initial minimum and maximum number of students allowed but we can adjust if possible when the need arises.
- Minimum Number - each class has a minimum number of students necessary to hold the class. If you register for a class and the minimum number is not met, we will contact you to offer another class.
- Maximum Number/Wait-List - if a class is full you can be put on a wait list for any class through the registration system. We will contact you as we work through class sizes if space opens up. Please see waitlist information above.
- District 30 partners with the North Suburban YMCA and the Northbrook Park District providing transportation between District 30 Summer School and afternoon camps. Please indicate on the registration if you would like to take part in this either at 11:30 am (YMCA only) or 12:30 pm. You must be registered at the YMCA or the Northbrook Park District to take advantage of this service.
- Cancellation Fee is $25 per class - Cancellation fee will be applied when courses are dropped for any reason except medical emergencies or a change initiated by the Summer Program Director. A full refund, less the cancellation fee, will be given until June 12, 2017. No refunds after June 13, 2017.
Parents are welcome to change classes on RegOnline until June 5th, 2017. After this date, all registrations are considered final. Requests to change classes after this date will be made on a case-by-case basis.
If you are interested in a class that is full:
- We strongly suggest placing your student on the waitlist and signing up for another class in that same time period. You are not charged to wait list classes.
- Placing your student on a waitlist will alert us where we need to increase class enrollment, or open a new section, if either are possible. Some classes have a limit due to equipment and resources at school, while others can have a higher enrollment.
- If a spot opens up in a class and you are next on the waitlist, that class will automatically be added to your schedule, your payment will be adjusted if necessary, and an email notification will also be sent.
- Students can be registered for a class and sit on a waiting list for another class that is offered at the same time. If a spot opens in the wait-listed class, we will move your child into the class that was wait listed and remove your child from the original class.
Summer School Principal
Send an Email